- Download our latest version from our official website: http://bignox.com/
- Overwrite the installer package and the system will pop up a notice to remind you of rebooting your Mac as below:
3. In general, you can run the emulator normally, but if you still stuck at 99 and can't run the emulator after the 2 steps. Here is a guide:
- Please Click your Apple icon and Choose 【System preferences】
- Choose 【Security and Privacy】
- Click【Anywhere】to allow the downloading
- Restart the emulator and you can run it now!!
**Please note: NoxPlayer currently does not support Apple M1 Chip**