Sometimes users may get the reminder that failed to unzip the Nox installer, when you meet the situation, please follow the guide to disable System Integrity Protection(SIP).
How to check if System Integrity Protection is enabled or disabled
1. Open Terminal from your Dock or Utility folder.
2. Type this command: csrutil status into Terminal.
3. Press Enter
4. Terminal responds with either “System Integrity Protection status: enabled” or “System Integrity Protection status: disabled”
How to turn off System Integrity Protection in macOS
- Click the Apple symbol in the Menu bar.
- Click Restart
- Hold down Command-R to reboot into Recovery Mode.
4. Once in Recovery mode, open a Terminal window from the Utilities drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
5. Type the following command into the Terminal window: csrutil disable
6. Press the Enter or Return, then you'll see a message stating that System Integrity Protection has been disabled and that the machine needs to restart for changes to take effect.
7. Click Restart
**Please note: NoxPlayer currently does not support Apple M1 Chip**