NoxPlayer 7015 is officially out! Now all Android and bit versions are included in one installation pack, which means you can enjoy both Android 9 and 64-bit games simply using Multi-Drive in 7015 instead of the standalone beta packs. In this guide, you will find answers to:
- What's included in v7015
- What you SHOULD know if you've already installed Nox
- A detailed guide for 64-bit users
1. What's included in v7015
NoxPlayer 7015 includes Android 9 (64 bit), Android 7 (64 bit), Android 7 (32 bit), and Android 5 (32 bit). Now you only need to download 22.214.171.124 for these versions – you can find them in Multi-Drive.
Now on our website there are three options for downloading, if you just don't care about their differences and don't know much about multi-instances, download what we recommend and you'll be fine!
- The official version (Our recommend): 7015 installation pack; comes with Android 7 32-bit instance
- 64-bit version: also 7015 installation pack; comes with Android 7 64-bit instance
- Android 9 version: also 7015 installation pack; comes with Android 9 64-bit instance
Note: The above installation packs are all V7015 versions, the only difference is that the default instance that comes with the emulator varies. It's just your default emulator instance will be the version you pick (Android 7 32-bit, 64-bit, Android 9), and you are always free to add other versions in your Multi-Drive at ease without installing other standalone packs of NoxPlayer. If you are curious about the distinctions between different Android and bit versions, check this post:
If you don't know how to add new instances in Multi-Drive, chech this:
2. What you SHOULD know if you've already installed Nox
(1) Users who have downloaded the default & recommended 32-bit Android 7 emulator (desktop icon below)
If you install the 7015 version, your old data will be automatically transferred by overwriting installation. Or you could simply update it using the Check for Update tab inside NoxPlayer.
(2) Users who have downloaded the 64-bit emulator (desktop icon below)
If you have downloaded the 64-bit emulator before V7015 version, then, after the new version is installed, (whether it is the default 32-bit Android 7 or 64-bit Android 7/9 emulator), the new V7015 version will coexist with the original emulator and will not overwrite the installation, then the four icons will appear on your desktop as shown in the picture.
Since the V7015 version has integrated 64-bit Android 7 and Android 9 (which were all beta versions before), the maintenance of the original 64-bit standalone beta version will be gradually stopped. You can refer to the method above to create a new 64-bit emulator instance in Multi-Drive.
To upgrade to the latest version of Nox, backup your data, download and overwrite install the latest pack, reimport your data.
1. First, link your game(s) to your Google, Facebook, or any social media account(s) (please do not uninstall the emulator directly without account-binding or you will lose your important in-game data)
2. Make a backup of the original 64-bit emulator data
3. Get the latest version of NoxPlayer installed. (Find the installation pack on our website)
4. Import your data in Multi-Drive
The maintenance of the original 64-bit standalone beta version will be gradually stopped. We suggest you follow the above tutorial and create a new 64-bit emulator in the Multi-Drive after downloading V7015 version to use. Sorry for the inconvenience.