When do you need different Android versions?
1. The game requires a higher Android version( only Android 6.0 or above can be downloaded)
2.Game stability: Android 5 is more stable than Android 7
3. Upgrade the latest ROM version: play fixed games & enjoy new features
How to add a new emulator with different Android versions?
- Click Mul-drive on the toolbar or Click the Multi-Drive icon directly on the home screen.
- Click to choose the Android version or directly click 【Add emulator】
- Run the new emulator
Note: when you directly add an emulator, the Andriod version of the new emulator will be in accordance with your original emulator by default.
What are the differences among different versions?
Android 5: Best game compatibility, suitable for most users
Android 7: Suitable for games that require a higher version. If you cannot find the game in the Google Store in the above two versions, you can try to use this version to play the game.
How to check the Android version of the emulator?
- Click the system information to check more information about your emulator.
2. Directly check the Android version on the upper left corner of the emulator.
Check more information about Multi-instance:Click here