Sometimes users might not be able to open/load games, or encounter game-loading stuck because of bad internet connection or other reasons. Follow the instructions bellow to solve this:
- Check your internet connection
- Reboot NoxPlayer emulator
- Add a new emulator instance
- Re-install the game
1. Check your internet connection
1. Make sure your internet connection is in good condition: If you are using VPN or hotspot, please first make sure your internet connection/speed/data stream is okay for gaming. If you are not using a steady network, we recommend you to switch to home-used Wi-Fi.
2. Connect your google account: Click here to check the guide to make sure that you have connected your internet with the emulator.
3. Make sure NoxPlayer has internet: if you don't have internet connection in NoxPlayer, check this.
2. Reboot NoxPlayer emulator
Restart NoxPlayer and test if the game can load:
3. Add a new emulator instance
Try to create a new instance with Multi-Drive on the desktop, install the game on the new emulator, then test. Click here to learn how to create new instances with Multi-Drive.
4. Re-install the game
If the methods above cannot solve your problems, you can also try re-installing the game.