※ NoxPlayer Premium is available only on v184.108.40.206 or higher versions.
Keep reading to find out about:
- A brief intro of NoxPlayer Premium
- How to get NoxPlayer Premium
- Keeping track of your purchase history
I. A brief intro of NoxPlayer Premium
1. All display ads on your home screen will be removed after getting NoxPlayer Premium
2. Premium users will no longer receive pop-up banner ads at the startup of Nox
3. Recommended games under the search bar will be removed
II. How to get NoxPlayer Premium
1. Enter Nox App Center through the home screen app or the tab on the title bar
2. Click [G] to complete Google sign-in. **You MUST be successfully logged in FIRST for the subscription to take effect!**
3. You'll see this pop-up and by clicking [View Details] you'll be directed to the purchasing page; or if you accidentally closed this window, click your profile avatar on the top right corner (a [G] icon if you haven't logged in)
**You MUST be successfully logged in FIRST for the subscription to take effect!** Log in first if you haven't done so. Click [GO>] after successfully signing in
4. Select your plan and click [Purchase Now]
We would recommend the yearly plan at the price of $0.09 per day
(Credit card / Paypal)
5. Pay on the pop-up webpage to purchase. Select your [Payment method] and then click [NEXT] to make the payment
In 220.127.116.11 (this update) you can only choose the Paypal Method to purchase
6. After the payment is made successfully, go back to NoxPlayer and click [Payment made successfully] to refresh. Then you are all done!
If you see this notification, please repeat the whole process and try purchasing again. If you cannot resolve the issues, feel free to reach out to us via the [Feedback] tab.
7. Then you'll get [Already subscribed to NoxPlayer Premium] & the expiration date shown on your bio.
III. Keeping track of your purchase history
1. To find your purchase history, click on the [expiration date] in your account summary
※With an account subscribed to NoxPlayer Premium, you are allowed to log in to 5 devices atmost at the same time.